Purchases outside the continental US - please call for shipping rates
New York state residents are charged sales tax
The work(s) of art is/are sold by the Seller and purchased by the buyer upon the following terms and conditions:
1. Except as otherwise provided herein or elsewhere agreed in writing, payment in full is due and payable on the date of the invoice.
2. This is an invoice only. Title to the work(s) of art purchased shall not pass until payment in full has been received.
3. All applicable sales taxes have been charged on this transaction. The payment and remittance of use tax is the Buyer’s obligation. Seller reserves the right to collect out-of-state sales taxes from the buyer after the sale if seller becomes assessed with them.
4. The Buyer’s sole remedy for breach of any implied or express warranty therein shall be an action for rescission and, in any event, the absolute limit of the Seller’s liability and responsibility hereunder shall under no circumstances exceed the total sales price and seller shall not be responsible for any special, incidental, or consequential damages or lost profits.
5. A non-exclusive right to reproduce the work(s) of art is reserved by the Seller.
6. Risk or loss of the work(s) of art purchased shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery by the Seller to the address specified by the Buyer.
7. In accordance with the UCC and the New York Arts and Cultural Affairs Law, Seller guarantees that the work(s) of art purchased is by the named artist. If such work(s) proves not to be of such authorship as described, Seller will accept the return of the work(s) and return the sales price in full.
8. Any disputes arising out of this sale shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its choice of law provisions, and shall be submitted to the American Arbitration Association for an arbitration to be held before a single arbitrator in New York City, New York. The prevailing party in such arbitration shall be entitled to its costs and attorneys’ fees in connection with such arbitration proceeding, and the costs of enforcement and collection of any resulting arbitral award.
EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTY OF AUTHENTICITY SET FORTH ABOVE, NO WARRANTIES OR AGREEMENTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, HAVE BEEN MADE BY THE SELLER.
Acrylic and UV reactive acrylic on canvas
14 x 14 inches
Signed on the reverse
Rehs Contemporary Galleries, Inc., New York City
Avi Ash, a self-taught abstract artist originally from the serene landscapes of Rockland County, NY, now calls the vibrant neighborhood of Bedford-Stuyvesant in Brooklyn his home. His artistic journey began as an unexpected result of the COVID-19 pandemic, when the world came to a halt, and Avi found himself yearning for a creative outlet. What started as a mere hobby soon transformed into a captivating artistic pursuit that has taken him to new heights.
Drawing inspiration from the urban energy of Brooklyn and the introspective moments brought forth by the pandemic, Avi's artworks are a mesmerizing dance of colors, shapes, and emotions. His self-taught approach to abstract art has allowed him to break free from conventional boundaries, unleashing a torrent of creativity onto each canvas. With an innate ability to channel his thoughts and feelings into his art, Avi creates compositions that resonate deeply with viewers, inviting them to explore their own emotional landscapes.
As Avi continues to nurture his passion, he has transcended the realm of hobbyist to emerge as a distinctive voice in the world of abstract art. His journey is a testament to the transformative power of self-expression and creativity, reminding us that even in the face of adversity, new avenues for growth and beauty can emerge. Through his evolving body of work, Avi invites art enthusiasts to join him on a visual and emotional voyage, where the canvas becomes a portal to self-discovery and artistic evolution.