Purchases outside the continental US - please call for shipping rates
New York state residents are charged sales tax
Terms of Sale:
The work of art seen and described above is sold by the Seller and purchased by the Buyer upon the following terms and conditions:
1. Except as otherwise provided herein or elsewhere agreed in writing, payment in full is due and payable on the date of the invoice.
2. Title of the work of art above shall not pass until payment in full has been received.
3. All applicable sales taxes have been charged on this transaction. The payment and remittance of use tax is the Buyer's obligation. Seller reserves the right to collect out-of-state sales taxes from the buyer after the sale if seller becomes assessed with them.
4. The Buyer's sole remedy for breach of any implied or express warranty therein shall be an action for rescission and, in any event, the absolute limit of the Seller's liability and responsibility hereunder shall under no circumstances exceed the total sales price and Seller shall not be responsible for any special, incidental, or consequential damages.
5. A non-exclusive right to reproduce the work of art described above is reserved by the Seller.
6. Risk or loss of the work of art described above shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery by the Seller to the address specified by the Buyer.
7. Seller unconditionally guarantees the authenticity of the work of art described above and, in the event such work proves not to be authentic as described, will accept the return of the work and return the sales price in full.
Except for the warranty of authenticity set forth above, no warranties or agreements, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, have been made by the Seller.
Oil on found art
46.25 x 58.25 inches
Rehs Contemporary Galleries, Inc., New York City
Dave Pollot is a New York based artist who is known for his altered thrift art paintings. He finds unwanted artwork and adds his own touch – most often pop culture parodies – and in doing so, bridges the divide between classic and pop art.
His artwork has been displayed and found homes in galleries, businesses, and private collections in all 50 states and in over 40 countries around the globe. His work has attracted attention from the media both in the U.S. and abroad, including Business Insider, Instagram, and the SyFy Channel, and his corporate clients include SONY, Instagram, and McDonalds among others. When he’s not painting, he can be found spending time with his wife and two dogs.