Purchases outside the continental US - please call for shipping rates
New York state residents are charged sales tax
Terms of Sale:
The work of art seen and described above is sold by the Seller and purchased by the Buyer upon the following terms and conditions:
1. Except as otherwise provided herein or elsewhere agreed in writing, payment in full is due and payable on the date of the invoice.
2. Title of the work of art above shall not pass until payment in full has been received.
3. All applicable sales taxes have been charged on this transaction. The payment and remittance of use tax is the Buyer's obligation. Seller reserves the right to collect out-of-state sales taxes from the buyer after the sale if seller becomes assessed with them.
4. The Buyer's sole remedy for breach of any implied or express warranty therein shall be an action for rescission and, in any event, the absolute limit of the Seller's liability and responsibility hereunder shall under no circumstances exceed the total sales price and Seller shall not be responsible for any special, incidental, or consequential damages.
5. A non-exclusive right to reproduce the work of art described above is reserved by the Seller.
6. Risk or loss of the work of art described above shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery by the Seller to the address specified by the Buyer.
7. Seller unconditionally guarantees the authenticity of the work of art described above and, in the event such work proves not to be authentic as described, will accept the return of the work and return the sales price in full.
Except for the warranty of authenticity set forth above, no warranties or agreements, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, have been made by the Seller.
From Fire and Steel
Oil on panel
10 x 8 inches
Rehs Contemporary Galleries, Inc., New York City
Edward was always fascinated by and passionate about the act of drawing and painting, Edward has spent the majority of his life pursuing the knowledge and discipline of these time-honored crafts. Fine Art, Illustration, and Graphics were equally appealing to Edward and therefore offered him the opportunity to absorb a vast spectrum of influences and disciplines.
His enthusiasm continued to grow through his academic years as his hometown college allowed him to meet and study under renowned artists such as Leonard Stankunas and Anthony J. Waichulis. Upon completion of his degree programs, Edward studied the figure independently. While this was extremely rewarding, the desire to immerse himself into a more formal system of training for Representational painting and drafting, led Edward to accept a position as an apprentice at Ani Art Academy Waichulis. Here, he had the opportunity to work alongside some of the most recognized Representational painters and draftsmen of today.
Currently Ed is the Instructor of Ani Art Academies Dominicana where he has the privilege of passing on knowledge that he has gained to an upcoming generation of artists.