Purchases outside the contintental US - please call for shipping rates
New York state residents are charged sales tax
Terms of Sale:
The work of art seen and described above is sold by the Seller and purchased by the Buyer upon the following terms and conditions:
1. Except as otherwise provided herein or elsewhere agreed in writing, payment in full is due and payable on the date of the invoice.
2. Title of the work of art above shall not pass until payment in full has been received.
3. All applicable sales taxes have been charged on this transaction. The payment and remittance of use tax is the Buyer's obligation. Seller reserves the right to collect out-of-state sales taxes from the buyer after the sale if seller becomes assessed with them.
4. The Buyer's sole remedy for breach of any implied or express warranty therein shall be an action for rescission and, in any event, the absolute limit of the Seller's liability and responsibility hereunder shall under no circumstances exceed the total sales price and Seller shall not be responsible for any special, incidental, or consequential damages.
5. A non-exclusive right to reproduce the work of art described above is reserved by the Seller.
6. Risk or loss of the work of art described above shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery by the Seller to the address specified by the Buyer.
7. Seller unconditionally guarantees the authenticity of the work of art described above and, in the event such work proves not to be authentic as described, will accept the return of the work and return the sales price in full.
Except for the warranty of authenticity set forth above, no warranties or agreements, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, have been made by the Seller.
Select the state for shipping:
Oil on panel
11 x 11 inches
Rehs Contemporary Galleries, Inc., New York City
Deborah was born and raised in Kingston, Pennsylvania and has been interested in art for as long as she can remember. Through high school, she took every art class that was available and was even encouraged by her teachers to pursue art in college. Influenced otherwise by her parents, Deborah ended up going in a different direction.
When in college, Deborah spent a semester abroad atUniversity of Westminster in London, England. It was at this time that she had the privilege to travel to over eight different countries and see several incredible works in person that she had always admired in books. After returning back to the States, Deborah graduated from Pennsylvania State University with a Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations and a minor in International Studies. She then returned to her hometown and completed an Associate’s degree in Photography from her local college.
Though she tried several different courses, Deborah felt compelled to pursue her true passion for fine art. She then relocated to Rio San Juan,Dominican Republic where she is currently studying with Edward Dillon at the Ani Art Academies Dominicana.