Purchases outside the contintental US - please call for shipping rates
New York state residents are charged sales tax
Terms of Sale:
The work of art seen and described above is sold by the Seller and purchased by the Buyer upon the following terms and conditions:
1. Except as otherwise provided herein or elsewhere agreed in writing, payment in full is due and payable on the date of the invoice.
2. Title of the work of art above shall not pass until payment in full has been received.
3. All applicable sales taxes have been charged on this transaction. The payment and remittance of use tax is the Buyer's obligation. Seller reserves the right to collect out-of-state sales taxes from the buyer after the sale if seller becomes assessed with them.
4. The Buyer's sole remedy for breach of any implied or express warranty therein shall be an action for rescission and, in any event, the absolute limit of the Seller's liability and responsibility hereunder shall under no circumstances exceed the total sales price and Seller shall not be responsible for any special, incidental, or consequential damages.
5. A non-exclusive right to reproduce the work of art described above is reserved by the Seller.
6. Risk or loss of the work of art described above shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery by the Seller to the address specified by the Buyer.
7. Seller unconditionally guarantees the authenticity of the work of art described above and, in the event such work proves not to be authentic as described, will accept the return of the work and return the sales price in full.
Except for the warranty of authenticity set forth above, no warranties or agreements, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, have been made by the Seller.
Select the state for shipping:
Omar Rodriguez Jr.
An Unexpected Savior
Oil on panel
5 x 7 inches
Omar Rodriguez Jr.
Rehs Contemporary Galleries, Inc., New York City
"An Unexpected Savior" represents the tale of a true underdog. This hearty hero may seem comical at first glance, but make no mistake: He’s ready to stare danger dead in the eyes! Regardless of appearance, whenever you are in need, ALWAYS accept the help and heroism of your savior. For you never know when evil may strike!
Born in Scranton Pennsylvania and raised by spiritual and supportive parents, Omar drew on positive life experiences to shape his work. The truth and honesty he strives to achieve in his work has captured the attention of many art lovers. Many awards and accolades reinforce his success within prestigious national competitions like the Art Renewal Center's Scholarship Competition, International Salon, and the F&W publication, Strokes of Genius: The Best of Drawing. Omar exhibits regularly on a national scale and has already participated in several key showcases. As Mr. Rodriguez continues to pursue his personal aesthetic goals, he looks forward to contributing to the efforts of the Ani Art Academies project.